30 years of history, almost half a thousand completed contracts, over 800 employees and 1,000 cooperating subcontractors - MIRBUD S.A. operates in all segments of the construction industry throughout the country and abroad.
Today, the MIRBUD Capital Group consists of six companies, thanks to which we can conduct diversified operations in many areas:
- MIRBUD S.A. - industrial construction, public utility buildings, commercial construction, housing construction, road engineering;
- PBDiM KOBYLARNIA S.A. - road engineering, construction of roads and bridges;
- JHM DEVELOPMENT S.A. - property development activity and lease of commercial space;
- MARYWILSKA 44 Sp. z o.o. - lease of commercial space, the MARYWILSKA 44 Shopping Centre and Shopping Park in Warsaw;
- EXPO MAZURY S.A. in Ostróda - lease of commercial space, the largest conference and fair centre in Warmia and Mazury;
- MIRBUD UKRAINA - industrial construction, public utility buildings, commercial construction, road engineering in Ukraine; a company with its registered office in Kiev.
The Company was established in 1988 in Skierniewice, in central Poland. The dynamic development of the Company over the years is confirmed by numerous awards and distinctions received by the Company, such as Business Gazelles, Forbes Diamonds, Pillars of the Polish Economy or Pearls of the Polish Economy. Today, MIRBUD S.A. is one of the largest construction companies in Poland.
It all starts with a VISION...
It is thanks to a vision that we can take Actions with Passion that lead to full success.
We approach each of the projects individually. Whether we build a sports hall, factory, school, hospital or warehouse - our designers try to fully understand the needs of the Investor. This allows us to implement even the largest investment projects, setting the directions of development in the Polish construction industry.